Accredited Post-Graduate Certified Clinical Research Professional course (CRP 3.0), Drugs and Medical devices
To allow using the forced vacation imposed by the coronavirus outbreak and prepare in the comfort of your home for a great new career in the ever-growing clinical research industry, the deadline for the 45% tuition fees reduction for the on-line Accredited Post-graduate Clinical Research Certification and Onboarding program CRP 3.0 has been extended. By registering online you accept the Terms and conditions of the Contract of Services. Enrol now and get ready in time.
The Accredited Post-graduate Clinical Research Diploma CRP 3.0 (125 CPD credits) is valid worldwide. It is a combined course that covers practically all the roles in the clinical trials’ industry and academia, like CRA, CRC, CTA, SSU, DM, RA, CSM, CPM, even DSA, PVS, MSL, etc.
It has 3 remote internships + unlimited Placement Assistance Till Hired (PATH) with 7/7 LIVE Support. For the quarantine period, now it is down to half of the price. Ask for the promo code.
It is an individual, self-paced ONLINE Certification and Job Insertion Program with 7/7 LIVE support till late evening (E.S.T) directly from Level II specialists and mentors (to never be left alone, and not be forced to learn from one’s own mistakes). Objective – get the first job.
Unlike other courses, the program is very detailed (1000+ pages) and competence oriented, with practical tasks in two Phase II/III studies on metabolic syndrome and cholesterol. If studying full time, it takes 2-3 months or more to finish it, but because of the active support and networking, about 2/3 of the students get jobs before the Final exam.
The support is adapted to the goals and qualification of every student. Interested candidates can email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before applying in order to assess their eligibility and qualification and suggest them a suitable Action Plan.
Please kindly share the information with friends and colleagues, who may profit to learn more, and you will get 10% reference bonus when they enrol if you email their names in advance in order to register them in our database.
Terms and conditions:
Our obligations as specified in the Contract of services are as follows.
- To provide the content of the CRA/CRC/CTA/CDM/RA Certification program CRP 3.0 including homework verification and tests with a Final exam at the indicated price and terms of payment
- To provide Clinical Trial Management training and remote internship with EDC (Electronic Data Capture) & CTMS (Clinical Trials Management Systems) software for electronic databases.
- To provide 7/7 LIVE support from Level II mentors to answer questions within 24 hours, 7 days per week till late evening, preferably immediately, or still the same day, whenever feasible.
- To provide access to 3 Internships with unlimited duration (till hire) without additional charges if student’s homework tasks and results from tests demonstrate capacity to start the practical work
- To issue a Post-graduate Diploma of Certified Clinical Research Professional (CRA/CRC) after the Final exam. We reserve the right to use Students’ Linkedin profiles to show student’s progress
- To provide mentorship on professional branding and coaching on industry specific terminology and slang, was well as on contract negotiations at no additional charge.
- To provide Reference Letters on request and coaching on the CV adaptation for each job, and interview video-practice with interview preparation till hire at no additional charge.
- To provide unlimited job placement assistance during the whole job search process with job alerts and access to our database of recruiters and employers at no additional charge.
- To provide ongoing networking assistance and mentoring on the use of social media for the creation of a wide set of professional contacts in the field at no additional charge.
- To provide co-op opportunities for high-achieving students, when available, as pro-bono Clinical Research Documentation Assistant, to be announced on the Student’s CV, LinkedIn etc.
Our most popular course prepares the student for a wide range of jobs in the clinical research field, including Clinical Research Associate (CRA), Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC), Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) and others. Practical application is taught along with fundamental theory. Chapter content is supported with articles, videos, e-Internship tasks and homework assignments. Job search and networking advice is included throughout the course. Our Placement Assistance Til Hired (PATH) program is included, providing students with all the tools to find and obtain employment within this industry the fastest possible.
Course topics include:
⦁ Introduction to Clinical Research
⦁ The Pharmaceutical Industry
⦁ Ethics and History of Clinical Research
⦁ Phases of Drug development
⦁ Roles in Clinical Trials
⦁ Protocol design
⦁ Case Report Forms Design
⦁ Recruitment and Retention
⦁ US Regulations: NIH and FDA
⦁ Canadian and International Regulations
⦁ Ethics Review Boards
⦁ Informed Consent Process
⦁ Adverse Events Reporting
⦁ Study Design and Conduct
⦁ Essential Documents
⦁ Site Evaluation and Selection
⦁ Site Initiation Visit
⦁ Monitoring Visits
⦁ Study Close Out
⦁ Misconduct and Fraud
⦁ Data Management
⦁ Privacy Information Protection
⦁ Electronic Data Capture
⦁ Audits and Inspections
⦁ Data and Safety Monitoring Board
⦁ Medical Devices Regulations
By clicking ADD TO CART you agree with the Terms and conditions listed above. The 45% reduction applies only for a one-time payment and covers all services mentioned above till hired. Partial payments are not eligible for this discount. The option expires at the end of the month of earlier, if the quarantine restrictions are fully or partially lifted. No refund after the 1st chapter for this special discount. To activate faster your account, email the payment receipt, and you will receive the user ID and password by email.