Accredited Post-Graduate Certified Clinical Research Professional course (CRP 3.0), Drugs and Medical devices
To allow using the forced vacation imposed by the coronavirus outbreak and prepare in the comfort of your home for a great new career in the ever-growing clinical trials industry, the deadline for the 45% tuition fees reduction for the on-line Accredited Post-graduate Clinical Research Certification and Onboarding program CRP 3.0 has been extended for the duration of the restrictions.
The Accredited Post-graduate Clinical Research Diploma (125 CPD credits) is valid worldwide. This combined course covers practically all the roles in the clinical trials industry and in academia, like CRA, CRC, CTA, SSU, DM, RA, CSM, CPM, even DSA, PVS, MSL, etc.
7/7 LIVE Support with Unlimited Placement Assistance Till Hired (PATH) and 3 remote internships are an integral part of the program. For the quarantine period, the tuition fees are down to half of the regular price. Ask for the promo code.
It is an individual, self-paced ON-LINE Certification and Job Insertion Program with LIVE support directly from Level II specialists and mentors till late evening (E.S.T), provided 7 days per week. The concept is to never be left alone, and not be forced to learn from one’s own mistakes. Objective – get the first job.
Unlike other courses, the program is very detailed (1000+ pages) and competence-oriented, with practical tasks in two Phase II/III studies on metabolic syndrome and LDL-cholesterol. Depending on students’ availability, it takes 3-6 months or more to complete. Due to our active support and networking, almost 2/3 of the students get jobs before the Final exam.
The support is individually adapted to the goals and qualifications of every student. Interested candidates are welcome to email their CVs to email@example.com in order to assess their qualifications and eligibility for the different clinical trials roles, and suggest them a suitable Action Plan.
Please kindly share the information with friends and colleagues, who may profit to learn more, and you will get a 10% reference bonus when they enroll. You only need to email their names in advance in order to register them in our database.
Terms and conditions:
Our obligations as specified in the Contract of services are as follows.
- To provide the content of the CRA/CRC/CTA/CDM/RA Certification program CRP 3.0 including homework verification and tests with a Final exam at the indicated price and terms of payment
- To provide Clinical Trial Management training and remote internship with EDC (Electronic Data Capture) & CTMS (Clinical Trials Management Systems) software for electronic databases.
- To provide 7/7 LIVE support from Level II mentors to answer questions within 24 hours, 7 days per week till late evening, preferably immediately, or still the same day, whenever feasible.
- To provide access to 3 Internships with unlimited duration (till hire) without additional charges if student’s homework tasks and results from tests demonstrate capacity to start the practical work
- To issue a Post-graduate Diploma of Certified Clinical Research Professional (CRA/CRC) after the Final exam. We reserve the right to use Students’ Linkedin profiles to show student’s progress
- To provide mentorship on professional branding and coaching on industry specific terminology and slang, was well as on contract negotiations at no additional charge.
- To provide Reference Letters on request and coaching on the CV adaptation for each job, and interview video-practice with interview preparation till hire at no additional charge.
- To provide unlimited job placement assistance during the whole job search process with job alerts and access to our database of recruiters and employers at no additional charge.
- To provide ongoing networking assistance and mentoring on the use of social media for the creation of a wide set of professional contacts in the field at no additional charge.
- To provide co-op opportunities for high-achieving students, when available, as pro-bono Clinical Research Documentation Assistant, to be announced on the Student’s CV, LinkedIn etc.
Our most popular course prepares the student for a wide range of jobs in the clinical trials industry, including Clinical Research Associate (CRA), Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC), Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA), and others. Practical application is taught along with fundamental theory. Chapter content is supported with articles, videos, remote internship tasks, and homework assignments. Job search and networking advice are included throughout the course. A Placement Assistance Til Hired (PATH) program is included till obtaining their first employment, providing students with all the tools and support to find and obtain a job within this industry the fastest possible and grow successfully.
Course topics include:
⦁ Introduction to Clinical Research
⦁ The Pharmaceutical Industry
⦁ Ethics and History of Clinical Research
⦁ Phases of Drug development
⦁ Roles in Clinical Trials
⦁ Protocol design
⦁ Case Report Forms Design
⦁ Recruitment and Retention
⦁ US Regulations: NIH and FDA
⦁ Canadian and International Regulations
⦁ Ethics Review Boards
⦁ Informed Consent Process
⦁ Adverse Events Reporting
⦁ Study Design and Conduct
⦁ Essential Documents
⦁ Site Evaluation and Selection
⦁ Site Initiation Visit
⦁ Monitoring Visits
⦁ Study Close Out
⦁ Misconduct and Fraud
⦁ Data Management
⦁ Privacy Information Protection
⦁ Electronic Data Capture
⦁ Audits and Inspections
⦁ Data and Safety Monitoring Board
⦁ Medical Devices Regulations
By clicking ADD TO CART, you agree with the Terms and conditions listed above. The 45% reduction applies only for a one-time payment and covers till hired all the services mentioned above. Additional discounts are added at checkout if a valid promo code is entered in the COUPON field. Partial payments are not eligible for this discount. Coupons expire at the end of the month or earlier. The temporary 45% covid discount may expire if the quarantine restrictions are fully or partially lifted. No refund is granted after receipt of the 1st module for this special discount option. The user ID and password are sent automatically by email after receipt of payment. To start the course, go to the menu STUDENTS and log in there.