Position: Clinical Research Administrative Assistant (functionally Bilingual), full-time remote position
The International Clinical Research Academy (ICRA) “CRA-School” is an online academy preparing Certified Clinical Research Professionals (CCRP) and assisting them in getting a job till hired.
Our mission is to provide the knowledge, tools and support necessary to facilitate access to rewarding careers in clinical research, like Clinical Research Associate (CRA), Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC), Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA), Study Start-up Assistant (SSU), or Regulatory Affairs (RA).
CRA School, now ICRA, has been working for over 13 years to help newcomers get their first job in the lucrative clinical trials industry for regulatory approval of new drugs, vaccines, and medical devices.
The Clinical Research Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Business Development Manager of the International Clinical Research Academy. The role will be primarily dedicated to administrative tasks and interacting with candidates. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.
Tasks and responsibilities
– Scheduling appointments for consultations
– Answering telephone calls and responding to inquiries about ICRA programs
– Developing ads to post on social media and following up
– Complete management expense reports as required
– Overseeing online payments
– Contribute to networking events
– Other tasks may be assigned as necessary
Requirements and skills
– University or nursing degree. A University degree in health ot life sciences is an asset
– Functionally bilingual in French and English, spoken and written. (Day-to-day work is in English, but functional French is essential.)
– Basic knowledge of clinical research and ICH GCP is an asset
– Experience in secretarial, administrative, or call center work
– Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint (Photoshop is an asset)
– Experience in social media marketing is an asset
– Excellent organizational and customer relations skills, and high attention to detail
– Good communication skills and ability to adapt to a cross-cultural environment
– Autonomy and resourcefulness. Initiative and ability to deliver results quickly
The ICRA welcomes and encourages applications from newcomers to Quebec, 55+ and visible minority candidates.
Please do not call, but send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only selected candidates will be called for an interview, however, we will keep your CV for other opportunities.
Your details will not be shared with other employers without your written approval.
Industry: Clinical Research
Job Type: Full time – 35h/week
Contract duration: Permanent
Compensation: based on qualifications
Seuls les candidats sélectionnés seront contactés pour un entretien, cependant, mais nous conserverons votre CV pour d’autres opportunités. Vos coordonnées ne seront pas partagées avec d’autres employeurs sans votre approbation écrite.
Lieu de travail : à distance